Wednesday, December 21, 2016

S-8IGHTY "I Love It" [Video]

S-8IGHTY

"I Love It" [Video]

Click Here to Watch

S 8ighty I Love It screen shot
I LOVE IT ART WORK 640
Zero to Sixty Entertainment and Republic Records presents the visuals for "I Love It" by New Orleans rapper S-8ighty. "I Love It" is a follow up to S-8ighty's "Halfway" remix featuring Lil Wayne and can be found on the recent EP "Breaking the Ice" available now on iTunes.
About S-8ighty:
S-8ighty (pronounced "s-eighty," not "s-eight-ighty") is the alias of Dave Welcome, Jr., a pop-oriented R&B singer, songwriter, and producer from New Orleans, Louisiana. Welcome's career received a big boost when he contributed to several tracks on the Juvenile albums Cocky & Confident (2009) and Beast Mode (2010). After some independent output of his own, including the 2014 single "#Super," Welcome signed with the major-label Republic and debuted there in 2015 with "Halfway."
Instagram: @s_8ighty
Twitter: @s_8ighty
Business Inquiries:
zeroto60ent@gmail.com
***
1px

 

No comments:

Post a Comment