Saturday, February 4, 2017

"HOT GARBAGE THE RECYCLE'' THE NEW EP FROM EMERGING HIP HOP ARTIST T.R.Y.M.E

new south promo

"HOT GARBAGE THE RECYCLE''

THE NEW EP FROM EMERGING HIP HOP ARTIST T.R.Y.M.E

( The Reason Your Mind Escalates)

hot garbae
***
Click Link To Check Out The EP
http://m.datpiff.com/search/TRYME
T.R.Y.M.E Is available for DJ Drops, Interviews and Performances.
Artist Bio
T.R.Y.M.E. The Reason Your Mind Escalates Is a Young rapper from Shelby/CabCounty North Carolina. Born in Providence Rhode Island APRIL 11th 1991 and raised from age 1 to 14 in Shelby NC. The youngest of a five child single parent family. Started rapping at age 12 although dreams and intentions were set on beat making. By age 14 I not only rapped but produced and wrote songs to over 4 genres. Strongly influenced by a diverse list of artist like the Fugees,Yo Gotti,TCQ, Kanye West,and Eminem. The movement SIE Sophisticated Ignorance Enterprise was started in 2011. "I fill that ignorance is a choice and away to reach the minds of truely unware individuals. I want to change the game through blunt reality and knowledge. My goal is to raise consciousness in our youth but ultimately the world. I believe that anything is possible through knowledge and determination. I truly live outside the box and I don't set any barriers for where music or my mind can take me. I believe I have more than enough potential to change views and make history through my music. It's what I live for. I can be described as unique but to me its an understatement."
***
Artist Contact: 
Kaotic
Artist Manager
Cell Phone # 980-318-2090
Social Media
Facebook Fan Page: tryme.sie
Instagram: tryme.sie
Twitter: tryme.sie
email facebook myspace twitter
1px

No comments:

Post a Comment